Sales Manager | Wixii Ponsonby Central
Wixii is growing and we are proud to offer a brand new role for an experienced Sales Manager to work in our beautiful Ponsonby store. We are looking for a natural sales expert, with a warm personality, to join our lovely team of women who share a passion for the Wixii brand and Wixii vintage.
We are a family run business and people are at the heart of all we do. This is a career opportunity for an individual who is customer centric, highly organised, service orientated with strong sales ability and a high level of initiative. We strongly believe staff involvement and individual development are key to a good working relationship. In addition to the retail work you will have opportunities to explore different avenues within the Wixii brand.
The key aptitudes required are:
- Warm, friendly and welcoming with integrity. We believe these attributes help make an exceptional sales person.
- Customer service orientated approach to selling, with a strong drive to make sales & deliver superior service. A natural ability to personalize your service from customer to customer and assist the customers buying decisions to ensure they leave feeling valued.
- Confidence to manage staff with the ability to complete and delegate daily duties. Ideally you will have a background in staff management however we appreciate hard working people with an honest attitude and positive drive.
- Organised and forward thinking with the ability to problem solve and take initiative.
- A passion for natural and ethically made products with the ability to promote Wixii’s natural fibre philosophy and unique selling points with confidence. An understanding in this area would be an advantage.
- Additional expertise or interests in photography, styling, graphic design, and garment manufacture is desired. We have extra opportunities in these areas, however it is not necessary.
- To be considered for the role you will be required to work a 4 - 5 day week including one weekend day. You will also need to hold a current New Zealand Drivers License.
You will want to gain results for yourself and for Wixii as a fast-growing brand, share and fulfil all retail responsibilities with the opportunity to use your own personal skill base and grow within the role.
If you have a true passion for sales, customer service and the slow fashion movement, we invite you to apply.
Please email your CV including a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org